Harbour Link Container Services Inc.
With a history spanning more than 20 years, Harbour Link has built a strong reputation for customer service, reliability and delivering seamless container transport and container storage and handling services.
Harbour Link is a family owned Company that cares. It is our goal to provide secure employment and good earnings for all of our drivers and staff.
We currently have openings in our Highway division for Company Drivers as well as Owner Operators to run BC, AB and the US states of WA and OR.
Applicants are required to have or qualify to secure a TWIC and Fast Card.
- Class 1 Commercial Driver’s License
- 24 years of age or older
- 2 Years (verifiable) Tractor-Trailer driving experience
- Mountain driving experience
- Read, write and communicate effectively in English
- Copy of Drivers Abstract required at time of Application
- Secure employment
- No Owner Operator start-up costs
- Bi-weekly earnings settlements provided within 2 weeks of start
- All pay is in accordance with a Collective Agreement with good rates of compensation
- Discounted fuel card
- ICBC Insurance Discount
- Home most nights
Harbour Link promotes a team environment incorporating safety, cooperation, professionalism and respect throughout the Company.
We invite you to join us today!
Your resume can be dropped off at our office located at 7420 Hopcott Road, Delta, BC or faxed directly to 604-940-5512
Harbour Link is an Equal Opportunity Employer