09 Apr Administrative Assistant
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits plan that is company funded
- Generous RRSP funded by the company
- Opportunities for advancement
- Company events that support our family culture
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join our Operations team, reporting to the General Manager. The successful candidate must be an enthusiastic and motivated self-starter able to work with minimal supervision in a warehouse environment.
- Customer service via phone, email, and in person
- Filing and record keeping
- Data entry, invoicing, billing, and preparing reports
- Inventory control
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail
- General housekeeping duties
- Customer focused, professional and friendly personality
- Proficient use of Microsoft programs; MS Word, Excel, etc.
- Above average key boarding skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills, verbal and written
- Self-motivated, can work with minimal supervision
Full – time Monday to Friday
2929 41B Street Delta, BC
ABOUT TIDEWATER CONTAINER SERVICES INC.
Tidewater performs comprehensive container and cargo handling services for Vancouver Fraser Port Authority (VFPA) at the Tsawwassen Container Examination Facility (TCEF) related to the examination/inspection of containerized cargo by the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) to fulfill national security objectives. Tidewater also provides integrated warehousing and containerized cargo trans-loading solutions for importers and exporters at the TCEF site.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or faxes please.
Tidewater is an equal opportunity employer.