09 Apr Transportation Coordinator
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits plan that is company funded
- Generous RRSP funded by the company
- Opportunities for advancement
- Company events that support our family culture
We are a looking to fill a permanent full time position of Transportation Coordinator.
This position will be of interest to persons with experience in the field of import/export logistics as well as to recent graduates of Transportation Management or Transportation Logistics programs from post-secondary institutions such as BCIT, Kwantlen Polytechnic, and University of British Columbia etc.
- Arrange transportation services directly with customers, marine terminal operators, brokers and others in the supply chain.
- Accurate data entry into our customer service/dispatch software
- Billing and facilitating cross-border shipments into the US
- Work individually to prioritize own work as well as collaborate with the operations team
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Education/experience in Transportation Management or Logistics
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Previous customer service experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving in a changing environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Professional communication in both written and spoken English
Full – time Monday to Friday shifts between 7:00 am to 6:00 pm, can change based on operational needs
7420 Hopcott Road, DELTA
ABOUT HARBOUR LINK CONTAINER SERVICES INC.
With a history spanning more than 25 years, located in Delta, BC, Harbour Link Container Services Inc. is a family owned and operated company with a strong reputation for customer service, reliability and delivering seamless container transport, container storage and handling services. Harbour Link is an equal opportunity employer and a leading provider of drayage and off dock services at the Vancouver Gateway to the import/export container shipping community.