06 Oct Billing Clerk
We have an exciting opportunity for Billing Assistants to join our Finance team, reporting to the Finance Manager. The successful candidates must be enthusiastic and motivated self-starters able to work with minimal supervision in an office environment.
- Updating transloading and warehouse jobs in system for billing
- Invoicing customers for month end cut-off
- Reviewing 3rd party carrier invoices for payment
- Working with sales team to make sure job billing rates are correct
- Customer email follow up
- General housekeeping duties
- Customer focused, professional and friendly personality
- Proficient use of Microsoft programs; MS Word, Excel, etc.
- Above average key boarding skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills, verbal and written
- Self-motivated, can work with minimal supervision
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits plan that is company funded
- Generous RRSP funded by the company
- Opportunities for advancement
- Company events that support our family culture
Full – time Monday to Friday
6925 River Road Delta, BC
ABOUT HARBOUR LINK CONTAINER SERVICES INC.
With a history spanning more than 25 years, located in Delta, BC, Harbour Link Container Services Inc. is a family owned and operated company with a strong reputation for customer service, reliability and delivering seamless container transport, container storage and handling services. Harbour Link is an equal opportunity employer and a leading provider of drayage and off dock services at the Vancouver Gateway to the import/export container shipping community.
Please apply online through Indeed.com. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or faxes please.
Harbour Link is an equal opportunity employer.