06 Oct Human Resources Coordinator
We have an exciting opportunity for a HR Coordinator to join our Human Resources team, reporting to the Employee Relations Manager. The successful candidate must be an enthusiastic and motivated self-starter able to work with minimal supervision in an office environment.
- Answers and directs departmental phone calls.
- Receives and distributes office mail.
- Schedules and organizes appointments; takes minutes during departmental meetings.
- Proofreads and types documents and correspondence produced by department.
- Processes required paperwork for employee transfers, changes in job classification, salary increases, and other related employment matters.
- Organizes and maintains physical and electronic department files
- May assist with preparation of human resource reports such as attendance, new hire, and turnover reports.
- Assists with planning and coordinating company events
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Customer focused, professional and friendly personality
- Proficient use of Microsoft programs; MS Word, Excel, etc.
- Above average key boarding skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills, verbal and written
- Self-motivated, can work with minimal supervision
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Post Secondary education in Human Resources or related field required
- Two years of experience in Human Resources preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits plan that is company funded
- Generous RRSP funded by the company
- Opportunities for advancement
- Company events that support our family culture
Full – time Monday to Friday
6925 River Road Delta, BC
ABOUT HARBOUR LINK CONTAINER SERVICES INC.
With a history spanning more than 25 years, located in Delta, BC, Harbour Link Container Services Inc. is a family owned and operated company with a strong reputation for customer service, reliability and delivering seamless container transport, container storage and handling services. Harbour Link is an equal opportunity employer and a leading provider of drayage and off dock services at the Vancouver Gateway to the import/export container shipping community.
Please apply online through Indeed.com. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or faxes please.
Harbour Link is an equal opportunity employer.